SAVE 20% ON ALL KEIL DEBUGGERS
Event attendees will receive a special 20% discount an all KEIL debuggers:
- ULINKpro: Debug, serial wire and streaming trace
- ULINKpro D: Debug and fast serial wire trace
- ULINKplus: Debug, serial wire trace, test I/O, and power measurement
- ULINK2: Debug and Serial Wire Trace
Joral has limited quantities for evaluation. If you would like to evaluate a debugger, call Robert Campbell at 877-80-3366 (ext 101).
8:30 – 9:00
- Registration and Continental Breakfast
9:00 – 10:30
STM32MP1 – ST Microelectonics newest general purpose Microprocessor based on Cortex-M4 and Cortex®-A7 (Linux) cores
In this 1 ½ hour session you will:
- Receive an overview of the STM32MP1 microprocessors and related development ecosystem
- Learn how to get started developing with the STM32MP157 Discovery kit (STM32MP157C-DK2)
- Learn about the different software packages available for the STM32MP15x MPU
10:45 – 11:15
Joral Technologies – Keil tools
- See how Keil and ARM tools support the STM32MP1
11:15 – 12:15pm
Crank Software – Embedded GUI design tool
- Discover how to get the ultimate graphical performance on your STM32 MP1 microcontroller using Crank’s Storyboard embedded GUI design and development tool
12:15 – 1:00 Lunch
1:00 – 1:45
STM32Cube.AI : In this session you will
- Receive an overview of the Artificial Intelligence Solutions on STM32
- Learn about ST’s toolbox for AI and how Artificial Neural Network mapping is made simple with the STM32Cube.AI function pack.
1:45 – 2:30
STM32H7: In this session you will
- Learn about the world’s highest performance Cortex M7 microcontroller with demonstrations on the STM32H750B-DK and STM32H747I-DISCO development boards.
2:30 – 3:00
STM32L4/L5 ARM PSA certified devices:
- Learn about the newest STM32 ultra-low-power MCU based on Cortex-M33 core with TrustZone and ST security implementations
TECH TALK & TOASTS
Share notes on the seminar and get more info in a casual and social setting after the seminar. JOIN JORAL and ARM/KEIL Customer Support for some tech talk and drinks.
Join us after the seminar at Graffiti’s Restaurant & Bar, conveniently located in the Holiday Inn & Suites.